"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Monday, April 26, 2010

FYI

Several people have emailed that they have signed up as "Followers" but are not getting notifications of new posts.  After some research (remember I am new at this!!),  I have found out that "Followers" are people that like my blog.  Thank you for following:)   And, yes, it is okay to share the blog.   I have added a new link right above "Followers" that will allow you to link my blog to your Google Reader or Blog Reader (or several others) so you will know when I post.  If you read more than one blog, it is the easiest way to keep up with all of them.  Leah has also sent me info on adding an RSS feed so I'll do that as soon as I have time.

I had a great day Sunday and am working on a post.  Hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 comment:

Peggy in NC said...

You're doing a great job with this blog and I am very impressed with your followers right now. I check almost daily and look forward to each new post.