"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Monday, April 5, 2010

Liaison Bistro

Liaison Bistro was today's destination for lunch. A really nice little French bistro in downtown Berkeley. Andrea (my fellow knitter!) treated me to a great meal and good conversation. We even compared our knitting progress. I think we both might need another lesson or two but at least our samples are getting longer and are recognizable as "knitting". I drove to the restaurant because there were dark clouds looming but amazingly the sun came out while we ate. The rest of the day has been gorgeous! The walk over to Doug and Leigh Anne's later in the day was really pleasant with the sun shining and warmer temperatures. It is fun to walk by all the little shops, ethnic restaurants, etc. on the way to their apartment.
So interesting!!

1 comment:

becki-c said...

Sounds like a very nice place! I am so glad that you are having a good time