"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend Happenings

Janet & Nick
It was a busy weekend!  Janet and Nick were here for the weekend.  They were busy with errands and house shopping/looking/dreaming.  Doug and Leigh Anne flew back in Sunday afternoon.  The weather was gorgeous.  We went to a restaurant on the square in Franklin for pizza.
Doug & Leigh Anne







We topped that off with dessert at Sweet Cici's.  I'm afraid I may be on a first name basis there before long:)  It is a serve yourself frozen yogurt shop with an array of yummy toppings to choose from.  Funny, I zeroed in on similar shops in Berkeley and Juneau.

Doug, Leigh Anne, Janet Nick
Janet and Doug also made me an early birthday cake.  Leigh Anne led the singing!!!  I nixed the use of candles.  When you need more than one box of candles (and maybe two cakes to hold them all), it is time to stop.


Happy Birthday to Me!

We did squeeze in a visit to The Carter House and learned some civil war history.  I loved having such great company.

No comments: