"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peggy's Bed & Breakfast - Now Open!!!


Where's Sissy?
Reservations are now being accepted at Peggy's Bed & Breakfast!!!  My sister, Ardell, and friend, Ann, have made reservations to come in March.   My sister, Barbara, (with or without her family)  is coming to celebrate the end of her chemo treatments.  Bill and Amy are waiting for the weather to get warmer (wimps!!)  Betty and I are trying to coordinate a visit sometime before May.   I really hope to have lots of visitors.

As many of you know, Janet loves interior decorating and was "head honcho" on my townhouse project. She was here last weekend and did the final "touches" on my living area.  I had been working on accessories and Janet did a little fine-tuning.   I love how it turned out:)  Janet brought two of her friends, Melissa and Rachel, over to meet me, eat dessert, and see her work.    Rachel and her husband are in the process of buying a home and Janet is going to help them as well.  Makes me wonder why she didn't major in Interior Design in college:):)


8 comments:

Rhoto said...

Peggy's Bed & Breakfast is gorgeous! And it looks comfy! And it encourages conversations, sharing, book reading... Perfect!!
Enjoy, Peggy!!
Warm greetings,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)

becki-c said...

Looks stunning! She sure could be a designer.
Put me down for a reservations for this summer as well, even though that means I'm a cold weather wimp.

PS. I had to turn my A/C on today

Unknown said...

I far cry when I saw last...looks great!!!

Peggy said...

Wow! Looks beautiful! Enjoy your cozy new home!

Doris W. in TN said...

Wow, your place is beauuutiful, and what a change from the last time I saw it. Janet is very talented.

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, Peggy! Put me down for reservations!!! ~ Christa :-)

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd better get over here and catch up after I heard that show-off Karen talking about your decorating and quilting skills. :o) The quit is such HAPPY colors, I just LOVE it, but even MORE, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO love your BED AND BREAKFAST! It has a serene feel to it, especially when I look around me at the squallor we and four dogs create -- ha!

As for your ADDICTIONS, what would life be without them? :o) You NEED addictions.

I'm SO GLAD Barbara will be coming after her chemo. I took a few "Life After Chemo" trips myself. I can't WAIT till she's DONE.

Love,
Annette

nitacrow said...

Your home is beautiful....and Janet certainly did a fabulous job..... I want to come visit too.........i am going to make a Plan!!!

Hugs....