"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My last couple of months in Franklin have been super busy.  My sister, Barbara, came for a surprise visit. We had a great time!   Everything was blooming on the Natchez Trace so we went to see on our way to the Loveless Cafe.

Cathy's Longarm Machine
 It was a little late and we missed the peak but it was still gorgeous.  We also went to some of the historical sites - Carnton House and the Loetz House.  She then spent a day with my friend, Cathy, learning about long-arm machines.






My bag's smaller:)
Jeannine and Jim
A few days after Barbara went home, Jeannine and Jim came to visit for several days.  Jeannine and I hadn't seen each other in a couple of years.  Lots of changes in both of our lives so we had lots of catching up to do.  They kept busy seeing the sites and spent one day in Nashville.  Tuesday we had breakfast at Merridee's, shopped and then headed to the Opryland Hotel and the Grand Ole Opry.  Great fun!!!


I even squeezed in a day to go to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens with Janet and two of her friends.  Gorgeous!  I loved the peonies!!

No comments: