"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy New Year - New Adventures!!!

2013 is the year of La Casita.  The plan is to travel around and spend some time exploring.   Since I don't know where I want to live or what I want to be when I grow up,  I am going to have some adventures.  Hope you travel along - and I'll try to be better about posting.  Santa even brought me a new camera.

After several more cold, foggy days at Monte Santo State Park, I headed south towards Florida.  Along the way I stopped at Blue Springs State Park in Alabama for two days.  This was my first backing fail and also the first time I tried it totally alone.  Fortunately, there were some pull-through sites.  Practice!!!

My destination was Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park in Crystal River, FL to meet friends, Peggy and Dave White for a two week stay.  (January 6-20)  With the help of Onstar, I found the park.  With the help of Dave's directions, I got backed into my site and unhooked.  I am still learning all kinds of stuff about this RV life.

Hanging With the Big Guys

No comments: