"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back to Tennesee!

Renaldo's RV Park
I'm back in Tennessee! After the birthday activities, I packed up and headed back to Tennessee and am planning to be here until sometime in mid-April or so with a couple of side trips.  I am staying at the Renaldo RV Park - in reality behind the house of good friends, Cathy and Ted Renaldo.  Excellent service - Ted even backed up for me:)  How many people do you know with full hook-ups in their backyard??    I'm hoping to help Cathy a couple of days a week in her quilt shop and do some of the cooking to earn my keep.

This was a two-day trip towing the Casita.  I spent the night at Roosevelt State Park about 30 miles east of Jackson, MS.  It was just a couple miles off the interstate so that worked really well.

It's winter in Tennessee!!  Its been cold at night but beautiful during the day.   Cold weather and rain are predicted for next week.  Of course, all my winter clothes are out of reach in storage.  Obviously, I did not plan on this lifestyle when I packed:)  The reality is I don't have much room for any more clothes so I'll make do - and winter will be over in a month:)

Best spot in the park:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it make you think about going back to Florida until it warms up? Enjoyed catching up with your adventures this morning!