"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grayton Beach State Park

Doesn't get much better than this!!
September 28-30 found us camped at Grayton Beach State Park.   This was a nice state park with pretty beaches.  The water wasn't as clear as normal because of rains the week before.  We did a lot of walking on the beach.  I went swimming a couple of times but there was lots of "stuff" in the water.  Not so pleasant.

Lucy had some water issues this time around.  Her coffee pot shifted during the move and turned on the water faucet.  The sink was covered by her cutting board so by the time Lucy got in the trailer after hooking up her water, she had quite the mess to clean up!  Like we keep saying, its a learning experience!

Top your salmon with Moy Ploy
Sauce and Asian Panko Bread
Crumbs.  Bake at 400
until salmon is done.
Delish!!!
We drove around the little seaside towns around us and found a seafood market and bought salmon and steamed shrimp.  One night I fixed the salmon using the recipe fellow WOW member, Ann Nolen, gave me.  Always a winner!!  We had several meals of steamed shrimp and salad.

Monday morning I went in search of wi-fi so I could download the final episode of "Breaking Bad" before I saw any spoilers on the internet.   Perfect ending to a great show.




Perfect place to walk!

1 comment:

Happytrails said...

Beautiful!!! I grew up in Daytona Beach so I truly miss scenes like these. So peaceful!!